Monday, January 31, 2011

Free Valentine's Printables {Subway Art and others}

There are lots of cute Valentine Printables out there- so in the name of DIY- I created my own version on Subway Valentine Art using Photoshop. I know- I jumped on the free printable bandwagon. :)


get it HERE


If you like it- you can have it for FREE. CLICK here- and download it to your computer.  Print it in any size you like- I did an 8 x10,  and frame!  I just printed mine on cardstock, but you could print it on photo paper too- which would probably look a bit nicer. :)  You could print it smaller and use it for a card too- why not?


I made postcards, and 5x7 cards on cardstock. I used an ink pad to distress the edges. And that was it.

HERE is my cute version of a Valentine card your kids can make- for dad, grandparents, teachers, etc.
HERE, HERE, HEREHERE,and HERE are other cute versions of Valentine Printable Art. And there are many more out there! So you are sure to find a version just for you, or why not-  DIY- and make your own?


Let me know if you have any problems downloading it- or with any of the other links on here. :)
Thanks for reading- enjoy!
oxoxox


post signature



2 comments:

Doty Family said...

Hey Sharla, I just saw your comment on our toilet paper roll painting! I would LOVE the link. Will you email it to me at bdotydoty@yahoo.com. Thanks!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Feb. 01, 2011. Thanks again.