Monday, January 31, 2011

Free Valentine's Printables {Subway Art and others}

There are lots of cute Valentine Printables out there- so in the name of DIY- I created my own version on Subway Valentine Art using Photoshop. I know- I jumped on the free printable bandwagon. :)


get it HERE


If you like it- you can have it for FREE. CLICK here- and download it to your computer.  Print it in any size you like- I did an 8 x10,  and frame!  I just printed mine on cardstock, but you could print it on photo paper too- which would probably look a bit nicer. :)  You could print it smaller and use it for a card too- why not?


I made postcards, and 5x7 cards on cardstock. I used an ink pad to distress the edges. And that was it.

HERE is my cute version of a Valentine card your kids can make- for dad, grandparents, teachers, etc.
HERE, HERE, HERE,  HERE,and HERE are other cute versions of Valentine Printable Art. And there are many more out there! So you are sure to find a version just for you, or why not-  DIY- and make your own?


Let me know if you have any problems downloading it- or with any of the other links on here. :)
Thanks for reading- enjoy!
oxoxox


post signature



2 comments:

Doty Family said...

Hey Sharla, I just saw your comment on our toilet paper roll painting! I would LOVE the link. Will you email it to me at bdotydoty@yahoo.com. Thanks!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Feb. 01, 2011. Thanks again.