Saturday, April 18, 2009

Blog Quilt Festival




Park City Girl is hosting a Blog-Quilt -Festival. Click here to enter and view links of many many great quilts! There are also some give-a-ways going on too! What great inspiration! I shared my car quilt- my first machine quilt and original/made up pattern:) You can enter/share any type of quilt from any era. This is not a contest, just a really cool way to share a quilt you have made with others. I think it is a great idea! I really am starting to l-o-v-e quilting..... I have about 4-5 more quilts I can't wait to start working on :) Now if I can only find the time and energy to do so:)

7 comments:

Aunt Spicy said...

That is such a fun quilt!

TrishAnderson said...

I bet your car quilt will win - yes, it was that fabulous! Please make sure you share the others that you are working on. I love to see your creativity in action!

mylittlegems said...

Trish-it isn't a contest. No one wins :) it is just for fun and sharing. :)

amylouwhosews said...

HI Sharla! Thanks for visiting my blog during the quilt festival! I've visited your blog many times - I have a good friend who is always talking about the fun stuff you have on here.

I'm going to check out your car quilt now!

I'm glad I'm not the only one with OCD (Obsessive Creative Disorder!) :)

stitchinpenny said...

A fantastic little boy's quilt so bright and interesting and it has cars on it. I love it.

Jen said...

Thanks for the info - I put my work shirt quilt in the festival. I wish Sam's quilt was done, but it's too hard to find time lately :) I want to be outside in this gorgeous weather we've been having!

Sorry I missed you last week! I hope the trip turned out alright for you guys.

Unknown said...

Your car quilt is so fun! Thanks for sharing :)