Sunday, July 5, 2009

Guessing Game Winners!




Baby is a few weeks old now.... so HERE are the Guessing Game Results! Leave a comment with your email (I won't publish it- I'll just email you) and I will contact you to get you a little prize!!


Winners are as Follows:




Weight @ 9 lbs. & 13 oz. : Niki C. and Jingle




Length @ 19 1/2 inches: McKenzie and Kristen C.




Time @ 2:48 p.m: The Barrow Bunch (guessed 2:32 pm), Jennifer (guessed 2:45 p.m.)




Name suggestion/idea(although we already had one chosen sort of): Suzana and Adrian




OK now it is up to you to send my your info- if I don't have it- and I'll email you and get you a PRIZE!! :) Thanks for playing and sharing in our JOY!
















2 comments:

Vanessa said...

awww congrats!
just beautiful :)

vanessa from inevergrewup.net

Jingle said...

Congratulations! What a gorgeous baby! I'm excited that I guessed correctly, too!

jinglesells at gmail dot com