Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Storytime: Five Little Ghosts and Lollipop Ghosts




I love this story and have had it for years. I used it every year when I taught school. I am so glad I kept it. I found a similar version online here. It is such a cute little story and teaches obedience. You can make your own pictures to go with it (eveyone can draw a ghost right?) or find photos from a magazine for the food. Or if you want a copy of my pictures, leave me a comment and I will email the ones I made to you. To go along with the story we made Lollipop ghosts. Don't you remember making these as a kid? My son doesn't even want to eat the lollipops, he just wants to play with them-and scare daddy-when daddy comes home! Can I just say we really LOVE Halloween around here!

4 comments:

Sara Adams said...

Okay. I tried the pumpkin whoopee pie recipe. Oh my gosh. I ate a million, before I even put the filling in!

sara said...

i LOVE this ... and my husband is a HUGE fan of Halloween so I know he will too :) do you mind emailing me your pictures, please?

thank you! (I have recently found your site and am smitten with it!)

mylittlegems said...

Sara- I would love to email you the pictures so please clarify which Sara- as I know many ;) thanks

Jen said...

Hey, I don't think I have this one in my collection - if you have it on your computer, could I get a copy, too? I remember the story - it's so cute!