Wednesday, November 12, 2008

But that's not All ...a few more prizes

O.K. O.K.....I am so grateful for all the nice comments and all the people who entered the little give-a-way.....that I just couldn't resist a few more prizes- a smaller prize-but still a prize....
So I drew three more names:
**********
JENNIFER from Our Laughing Place who said: I hope you get some extra visitors!
JANN who said: Congrats on your etsy shop! I love everything you make! Way to go!
JINGLE who said: love your countdown calendars! So cute!!! I think it would be great if you added your decopauge blocks to your Etsy shop! They are adorable and could be done for children, or for the seasons as way cute decor items! Congrats on your new shop!I am a follower and I have added you to my favorites in Etsy, too! You have great work!
**********
oh that is funny- they all start with "J".....
**********
If you are one of these people, leave me a comment w/ your email (won't be published) and I will email you for your contact info. so I can send you a little prize!!
BIG THANKS to everyone for entering! Happy Holidays!

2 comments:

Jingle said...

Wow! Thanks so much for offering some extra prizes! I'm so excited! You have such cute ideas!

Kritta22 said...

Lucky girls! You are so kind to giveaway so many things!