Thursday, November 6, 2008

Polka-Dot Apron

**SCROLL DOWN TO NEXT POST TO ENTER THE GIVE-A-WAY**






The other night a couple friends from my church came over, and we stayed up way too late making aprons. Here is my end result. It is my "Christmas apron" for this year. I think I might just start a new tradition and make myself a new one each Christmas- like Christmas Eve jammies. I had to embelish some dishrags too- because isn't doing the dishes much more enjoyable when you have a cute apron to wear and dishrag to match ? Of course it is! Now I just need some fancy rubber gloves to make cleaning the toliet more fun! ha ha

**SCROLL DOWN TO NEXT POST TO ENTER THE GIVE-A-WAY**






9 comments:

familywithfivekids said...

You are super talented, my friend. Love it!

Cami said...

very cute! I like that one.

Lara Neves said...

Love the idea of the dishrags! I wish you lived near me...I don't seem to have any crafty friends around. Getting this stuff done is way easier with friends to talk with!

Michelle... said...

I really like that one. The back is really cute. I agree - you need to live closer.

Niki said...

Are you going to also sell your aprons on your ETSY site?

Unknown said...

Sharla,
My sisters son's name is Kaden Dell'Ergo. They live in Lehi Utah. I don't know if you remember him or not. He loved you! Of course you did a great job!! Silly! Love the apron. Good idea making a Christmas one. I may have to do the samething!

mylittlegems said...

Niki maybe someday I will sell aprons on etsy. I have always wanted to do that. :)

Niki said...

If you decide to sell them, or if you are making them and have extras, I WILL buy one!!!

Laurel said...

Sharla,

You never cease to amaze me! You are so talented and creative. I want to be like you.