Friday, April 24, 2009

Flirty Apron Swap

A few months ago, when I had energy, I signed up for this. Well then things went crazy on the home front, and my energy ran out. Darn pregnancy ;) I should have listened to my husband, when he told me I was c-r-a-z-y for adding one more thing to my plate. :)


I managed to whip this up the other day. I like it enough to keep it for myself. :) But off in the mail it shall go.....as soon as I can find the energy to drive to the post office....


above: kitchen linen to match below:apron made from old sheet, pink eyelet(from my flower girl's dresses at my wedding), and a little pink gingham. Neck is adjustable, pocket is extra large, and back straps are extra long for fit.


5 comments:

Jen said...

I LOVE THAT APRON! How did you get the idea for the pattern? And how do you find these fun swaps - do you google them?

Lara Neves said...

Very cute!

TrishAnderson said...

Love it!!!! It is gorgeous.

Carol Swift said...

You make the cutest aprons! I'm still loving the one I have (bought through NieNie's auction.)

Jo-Anne said...

Cute apron. I love the pattern!!!