Friday, August 6, 2010

Quiltstory Feature + Robot Bibs

Have you heard of Quiltstory? It is an adorable blog created by two sisters, Heather and Megan. A few months ago, they contacted me about featuring my Mr. Roboto Quilt. And although there are quilters out there who are much more "skilled" than I am, and much more creative and talented, they asked to feature mine. (Although  my inspiration including this quilt is all due to Amy from Diary of a Quilter. :) )



Fresh Poppy Design
 
You can read the story and see the quilt again, here.
 
And because I LOVED this Mr. Roboto fabric, I used every last scrap of it (except for a few kits I am still putting together-which I really need to finish) to make these bibs a few months ago. My big growing boy was in need of more baby bibs. 
 




Happy Weekend!
Make sure you check out all the beautiful quilts on Quiltstory.

 
Now I think I'll try to actually do some sewing this weekend--- I could use a little "down time." :)
 



post signature

2 comments:

Quiltstory said...

Cute bibs! I love taking the time to make cute bibs, every baby needs at least a few for when they're "out" :)

Thanks for the shout out!

Amber Omer said...

Those look awesome! I love the colors!