Saturday, August 14, 2010

What the Cuteness: Back to School Ideas

So much CUTE back to school stuff out there....here are a few cute ones I have found:

ABC and 123 are having a Back to School Linky Party soon! They also have some great links to some cute  back to school ideas out there.


Living Locurto has the cutest After School Routine poster you can download for free. (pictured above) She also provides a ton of back to school downloads and ideas on her site.


Have a backpack date with your child -idea via Make and Takes- from Heather .




Have the first day of school fairy come and visit-idea from Make-n-Takes.



First Day of School Survival Kit from Bee in our bonnet- a very cute little blog.


Good luck to everyone who is starting school!

 I miss my teaching days! But right now, I am really missing my little guy who started kindergarten. Maybe some of these cute ideas will make it easier...for me. :)



post signature

1 comment:

Amber Omer said...

What fun ideas!! Thanks Sharla! I just spent 30 minutes going from blog to blog with all sorts of great ideas that make me want to do crafts I won't need for 2 more years! lol They actually make me excited for Abby to go to school! lol