Saturday, November 27, 2010

A Christmas Wreath {take one}

 Inspired by all the great wreaths out there- you people are amazing!!- I decided to try making my own.
This was the first time I had done these fabric rosettes- and I was in a hurry- but they are so easy and fun to do!
This was one of those- not planned- just pull stuff out- and change as you go- projects. :)
I'm not in love with it, but I love the idea! And I want to make another better and bigger one .
Thanks- to all you creative people- for inspiring me to try something new!
post signature

4 comments:

Karen said...

I really like it! Love the rosettes. Super cute!

Jax @ AlyandAsh said...

Sooo adorable! I love it!

Sherri said...

I think it is BEAUTIFUL! I love the whimsy feel.

5 dudes, a diva and total chaos said...

I think your wreath is adorable! I love the colors! I am inspired by all you wreath makers too. I may just have to put that on my to do list this week ;)