Monday, December 12, 2011

Fabulous Find: DownEast Basics

I recently visited my local DownEast Basics in the Tucson Mall. Last time I was there, I got the most amazing purse. It can hold everything- I love it! I was happy to see they had tons of new purses and bags. These are only available at the stores, and not online. They also had a great new Holiday Collection. I wish I had a dozen Holiday parties to go to- because I could not decide on one outfit.
I loved so many of their Holiday Looks. Here is a peek from their website:

The Dangerous Curves Dress- a gal was trying on this dress and it looked amazing!
It is a perfect black dress- and made from polyester/spandex so it does not wrinkle. Seriously, if I was about 50 lbs. lighter I would be buying this dress. It reminded me of a basic black dress I had years ago-- just brought up-to-date- for today and it was very cute on.
The best thing about having a store in your mall, is that you can try things on! I hate when I order online and it doesn't fit.....
DownEast has instore deals and online deals.

(did I mention that all their skirts and dresses are 40% off right now? ONLINE) use code: DRESSUP40

 This top was featured in "O Magazine". That is right. The big Oprah knows about DownEast Basics.
I am loving this shirt- very flattering on anyone, and love the bling!

This skirt is called the "Fairytale Skirt".
It is very pretty and also comes in green. I think it would look great with one with one of their lace camis, and a cardigan on top.....


You really must pop on over to your local DownEast Basics. They have amazing sales going on all week long! I am planning on heading back to mine this week to get some great basics that will be on sale. (hint hint)
And if you don't have one near you, there is always their website.
And gift cards.




Happy Holidays! (above photo is from a few months ago)
post signature

No comments: