Saturday, October 27, 2012

WINNER WINNER- $50 from Shutterfly!

First of all...SORRY to all of you who tried to enter and the comment thingy wouldn't let you. I FIXED IT! Now you should be able to comment. {So sorry about that issue.}
SECOND- THANK YOU TO ALL who entered to win $50 from Shutterfly!
It is nice to know some of you are still out there reading and love Shutterfly as much as I do!
AND FOR THE WINNER....

note: YOU MUST CONTACT ME within 48 hours- if you did not leave your email- or I will pick a new winner!!

THE WINNER IS: BloggerChristy   who said...said...
This is my baby's first Christmas and I can't wait to send out holiday cards! I like framed in gifts the best.
YAY Christy! I hope you have a fun first Christmas with your baby!

Everyone else...thank you and I hope you find some cute holiday cards from Shutterfly!

post signature

No comments: