Monday, December 10, 2012

Preschool Color Songs- Free Printables {Part One}

Here is a little gift for my readers&followers.  I have been making these color song posters for my preschool, finally sharing the first group with you.

These should print on an 8 by 11 sheet of cardstock. These aren't perfect- as in I did not measure the margins or anything, but they still work just fine! That's how I do things sometimes... You can laminate them, and sing the song together using these as posters.

You could even put them in a binder, and let your kids use a  "magic pointer" to learn their colors and sing the songs.
Enjoy! {the rest of teh colors will come later} If you have any problems with these links, please let me know. thanks
To print, click on the links below the photos. Happy Holidays!!


 
 
post signature

6 comments:

Learning is Magic said...

Hi! I love these color songs! They are from Frog Street Press right? I work with a kinder teacher who uses these every year with her class, they love them! thanks for sharing, Paula

Kelly said...

These are great! Thanks for sharing!

Kelly said...

These are great! Thanks for sharing!

Charla said...

Im so excited to find this, thank you!

Amy said...

Thank you so much! I'm so happy I don't have to create these now!

Anonymous said...

These color song posters are AWESOME!!!!!! Thanks so much for sharing them.