Monday, May 20, 2013

Free Printable: Teacher Thank you In-n-Out Gift Card

I saw a cute idea on pinterest, but there was no link to a printable for it. So I made up my own version.
To thank the teachers this year, we are giving them In-n-Out Hamburger gift cards- with this cute little card I made in photoshop. 

I made it so you can cut off the blog link and for personal use only reminder. Those are just reminders. ☺☺If you use it or share it, please direct people to this little blog-www.allmylittlegems.com


TO PRINT: click on the photo and right click to "save picture as", and save it on your hard drive. This was made in a 3 inch by 5 inch format. When printing select size 3 by 5 or 4 by 6. You should be able to print multiples on one page. Attach gift card with twine or ribbon.



Thanks for reading! Remember to thank those teachers as school ends!



post signature

No comments: