Monday, July 21, 2008

RAINBOW Muffin Tin Monday Meal

Menu: frozen corn, blueberries, baby carrots, canned french-cut green beans, mango, hot dog
And for dessert: I had to buy "Rainbow" cookies- besides they were on sale!
Mama's Muffin Tin Lunch: (thought I'd join in the fun) salsa, tamale straight from Mexico, corn, fat-free sour cream, blueberries, and mango
I absolutely LOVE this way of feeding my toddler! He eats so much better. Today I let him pick what he wanted, and each time he would say, "That's my FAVORITE!" And he ate almost everything! For more muffin tin meals click here.

5 comments:

This Girl loves to Talk said...

yeah no problem with the FHE link... actually the more people who know the better... I esp love comments from random strangers that arent my friends ;)

it is so cool to find other LDS bloggers out there.. so fun.

corilee said...

This is a cute idea! I'll have to remember that for my picky eater and any future picky eaters that come my way!

corilee said...

I like this idea. I'll have to remember that for our picky eater and any future ones that come our way.

Michelle... said...

I love that you joined the fun. Where did you end up getting the 6 cup tins?

mylittlegems said...

Michelle, I got 6 hole muffin tins at Dollar Tree (thanks for the tip Emily) They were only $1 but they rust really easily. One already rusted from a little water in the sink. Oh well only a $1.