Saturday, May 31, 2008

the CUTEST stinkin' play area ever!


When I was single, I went to malls to buy clothes and other things. Now, being that I have two small children who wear me out, I go to malls for the glorious PLAY AREA! This one is the best I have ever seen. The above photos don't even do it justice. It has 3 large play houses, a stage, a splash pad to enjoy the water, several other jobs, a merry-go-round, slides, etc. etc. To the side of this fenced in play area, is a large grass area (fake grass) with trees, a maze out of fake bushes, etc. This play area is at the fabulous TOWN SQUARE LAS VEGAS, that is located at the South end of the strip, Las Vegas Blvd. - where the I-15 and I-215 meet. So if you are in that area, or just passing through, it is a great area to stop and take a break. It also has incredible shopping, and restaurants! Definitely a fun place that we will miss....

2 comments:

Michelle... said...

How do you find these places? That is absolutely amazing. I can't believe this is a mall play area.

PARKER KALAEKOI KAM said...

Never seen a play area that fantastic! We need one in Tucson.