Sunday, June 29, 2008

Summer Gem #5 DESIGN STAR



I know I am blogging about reality television....and I do have a life outside of all the t.v. I watch.....but.....I love this show. This is the third season, I have watched it every year, and if you love design, creating, or just a good reality T.V. show, this is the one. Tonight I really loved these yellow walls with the floral design. The challenge tonight was to buy all supplies at Michaels and create a room based on a country in 12 hours. After my kiddies were zonked out from not taking their naps (little stinkers but I love them), I watched my Design Star, a little escape from my reality. Between Design Star and Project Runway, (which starts in July) what more could I ask for? ha ha....

1 comment:

Michelle... said...

Those are some funky walls! I have watched Design Star a couple of times. It is fun to see what they come up with.