Thursday, July 24, 2008

Magnetic Cork Boards

This is the finished products- you can use magnets or thumb tacs. The magnets have to be pretty strong- after you cover the board w/ fabric.
You can buy these at Joann's or probably any craft store.
Cut the fabric a few inches larger than the board. You can use hot glue (I use a toothpick to touch the glue so I don't get burned as I'm putting the fabric on) OR you can use spray adhesive. I did some with both. And BELOW- I covered one of my cookie sheets that serves as a small magnet board w/ fabric too. I just used hot glue to attach the fabric.

We went to the park this morning and then we got "craft happy." This was one of the projects I have been wanting to make for quite a while. Obviously I love polka-dots...always have. So you'll probably be seeing more polka-dot projects on here.:)

No comments: