Friday, September 26, 2008

Halloween Scrapbook

I have a love/hate relationship with scrapbooking. Hate the clutter, overwhelming work sometimes, but love the result. I have turned to more Digital the last year or so and love it. For some of the holidays, I made a holiday scrapbook, and only add one to two pages a year- yes a year. Talk about not overwhelming yourself! Over the years it has been fun for me to do and fun for the family to enjoy. What about you? Are you a scrapbooker? If so what kinds of things do you scrapbook?




3 comments:

Lara Neves said...

I used to be a huge scrapbooker, but ever since Sophie was born, I have been overwhelmed with it. I still love it though.

I did just recently rearrange my albums so that I have a Christmas one and a Halloween one. It is less overwhelming that way, although I do need to finish scrapping last Halloween soon! :)

Jen said...

I REALLY enjoy scrapbooking, but haven't been able to get into digital because I miss the hands-on.

I have an album for Sam - just a page or 2 each year, then one for the family (my favorite photos) then keep the rest in a box for future projects/school/whatever, and a Halloween album, too.

I'm currently working on an ABC gospel quiet book that includes a picture of Daddy (D), Mommy (M), grandparents (G), our churchhouse (C), and others.

I'm also doing an ABC's of Sam book with pictures of him and his favorites. Then I recently found an empty peek-a-boo board book so I can make my own lift-the-flap book.

I love scrapbooking! I'm just glad I have hobbies, even though it takes longer to complete a project now that I've got kids :)

Michelle... said...

I also have a love hate relationship with scrapbooking. I love to do it when I have great layouts to use. I hate coming up with ideas on my own. I haven't found the time to do it with the boys. I want to figure out digital scrapbooking.