Thursday, October 30, 2008

Homemade Chocolate Lollypops

Just what you need today- more sweets. I found this mold at the Thrift Store so I had to make these this year. I have made homemade suckers before, but not for a while. They are always fun to make and something the kids can help with too! Here is what you do (just in case... you still need a homemade treat today)
Lollypop sticks (craft store)
A mold (you can get one at any craft store)
Flavoring
Candy Melts- (colored chocolates)
Steps: Melt the candy melts in the microwave. Stir every 30 seconds until melted. Add a few drops flavoring. Spoon melted mixture into molds and add sticks. Let set in fridge. When hardened, pop out of molds and wrap! You are done! How easy was that? My husband loves these things with Almond flavoring- I think they are his new favorite candy!
Happy Halloween!! Be safe and have fun!

No comments: