Thursday, January 22, 2009

(MLO) My Life Organized- My Office- Before and After

NOW AND AFTER:
Not completely finished, but workable. You can actually see the desk top and the floor! The rest of the "paper clutter" will be tamed in small stages...

THIS WAS BEFORE:
Seriously, would you even want to step foot into this disaster? I didn't. Obviously one little guy enjoyed it...and enjoyed turning it into a bigger disaster...oh well... but a few hours of work changed it into something workable.....something that looks organized....and sort of is :)
AS IT IS NOW:
There is still more work in store- as you can see on the desk- bins to label and organize and figure out what to do with...but I enjoy being in the office now....:) yeah for getting organized and cleaning up!




9 comments:

Kellie said...

That is great, so proud of you...just keep it up ;)

You must be feeling better!!!

Are you going to find out what you are having this time?

Kritta22 said...

Wow! This looks great!!

To be honest it makes me a little happy to see you once had a mess. I have you up there on the perfect wife stand! With all your money saving and beautiful children and fun crafts. You are my hero!

Kritta22 said...

What does she mean find out?? Are you prego?? Congrats!!!!

Debi (Dubs2007) said...

wow!! that looks fabulous!!

mylittlegems said...

Kritta-yes I am preggo due this summer- and I am not perfect by any means- I pretty much let go of perfection after my 2nd child when I realized I couldn't do it all :) And it is really O.K- very healthy (I think perfectionism/doing it all- can be a disease that can really push mothers over the edge :O)

Young Family said...

I finally cleaned my office the other day. Now I can handle being in it.

Michelle... said...

Can I please, please hire you to come organize my house?!? My craft/storage room is in dire need of help. I am very impressed.

CC said...

Are you coming to my home next? ;)

Sandra said...

Someone should start a De-clutter Your Home business. Great Job! I cleaned out the fridge. Now everything is safe to eat again. hahahaha :)