Saturday, February 21, 2009

Taking a Little Break


I have been under the weather for about a week now. I still feel pretty sick and still have responsiblities to take care of here. Naps are RARE these days- as they have always been for me. I have tried several times this week to take a nap, hoping to get better, and I have not been successful at it yet :)

On top of that, I have several photo shoots that need editing,
several sewing projects that need finishing, several scrapbook projects to finish, several rooms to clean, several meals to plan, church and family stuff to take care of,etc. etc. and only a mere 19 weeks before this baby comes! I need some time to recover, to work on some projects, to catch up on things,and create some fun stuff to post to My Little Gems ;)

SO I am going to TRY to force myself to take a week off of blogging- if that is possible for me !! :) Really I am going to try... PLEASE STAY TUNED! THANK YOU for all your bloggin' love and support!
I'll return next week with more Little Gems! Have a great week!

4 comments:

Michelle... said...

Feel better soon!

Niki said...

I hope you get to feeling better soon, and I hope you manage to get a nap sometime, too :)

Kim Walus said...

No Worries. You take all the time you need. Your health, the baby, and your families needs are at the top of the list of important things to take care of list. I will look forward to seeing all that you're working on when you post again. Take Care!

Holloway Family said...

Good luck with the nap. ;)