Monday, July 13, 2009

Linky Love- Design/Home Decor


So basically, while I have been nursing and caring for my newborn, I have also been watching lots of HGTV and dreaming about having a really cute house with some character....yes, just dreaming....as we live in a lovely track home- you know- the kind that all look exactly the same. So I will keep watching my HGTV and dreaming of that lovely little house.....
Anyhoo---I can't wait for Design Star on HGTV. I have followed it every season since the beginning- just one of the many summer shows I look forward to watching. Season Four of Design Star starts next Sunday. You can read and learn more on the Design Star Blog.
So... in honor of one of my favorite shows starting (hee hee) I thought I would share some Design Blog Linky Love! There is so much goodness out there- if you aren't careful- you will feel like your house is yuck and ugly...at least that is what happens to me... so just pace yourself....as I was saying... I love all the talent and creativity out there- so I just ooohhh and aaahhhh and say- "someday....someday...."
Here is some Eye Candy for you the enjoy too!
A Soft Place to Land that Kimba...always something great to share!
Thrifty Decor Chick Seriously, could Sarah be any more fun to read and inspiring? love it all!
Nesting Place The Nester reminds us that "it doesn't have to be perfect to be beautiful..."
Living with Lindsay another spot for inspiration
Hooked on Houses If you aren't hooked on houses, you will be after you look here ;)

No comments: