Sunday, September 20, 2009

Sewing Tutorials for National Sewing Month

September is National Sewing Month...and I would love to be home sewing...and being with my family, but I am stuck in the hospital with baby for another 2 weeks, and that feels like forever. So I will miss sewing for the rest of the month. BUT...here are a few fun tutorials for you- so you can sew up a storm for me :)

* Stack and Nest Quilted Blocks by Elizabeth Hartman

* Map of the States Quilting Blocks at Oh Fransson (also by Elizabeth Hartman)

* Patchwork Camera Strap by Melanie from Fabric, Family, and Fun

*Changing Pad and Wipes Holder Tutorial from Cluck Cluck Sew

*Nine Patch Birthday Quilt from Chickpea Studio

*Car Cozie Toy Holder Tutorial from My Little Gems

* Square Deal Pin Cushion from Heather Bailey

* Messenger Bag Tutorial from Diary of a Quilter

No comments: