Friday, May 7, 2010

Blog Swap with Fireflies and Jellybeans

We have a great blog swap guest today- Fawnda from Fireflies and Jellybeans! She has some great projects on her blog! I'm excited to get to know her!

Hello Little Gem-ers! I am so excited to be guest posting here today!


Let me introduce myself!



I am Fawnda from Fireflies and Jellybeans a little DIY blog that I co-author with my best friend Jeannine.






I am a mom to a 2 year old son (who we adopted from Korea about 1.5 years ago!) and a wife to an amazing man! I love all things crafty!

We have all kinds of fun stuff going one at Fireflies and Jellybeans! We have a Show Off Your Stuff Party every Thursday where you can link up your posts that you want to show off!








We also have many great tutorials! Here are a few of our favorites:






Travel First Aid kit



Book Page Wreath

Scrabble Tile Ring




Chalkboard Mugs





Ribbon Bead Necklace



Leg Warmers










Crinkle Tag Blanket







Ruffle Butt Onesie with leg warmers for baby








Come on over and check us out at Fireflies and Jellybeans We love to meet new friends!

Thanks Sharla for letting me invade your blog today! It has been so FUN! :)

If you haven't checked out Fawnda's blog, Fireflies and Jellybeans, you really must!
She has some cute stuff, and great tutorials!

If you have a craft or DIY type blog, and would like to do a swap, I would love to have you be our guest here in My Little Gems  ;)
Contact me at little gems crafts (all one word) at gmail dot com.
Thanks for reading!

No comments: