Friday, January 7, 2011

Hungry Girl's T.V. Show!

In case you did not hear, Hungry Girl has a new T.V. Show on the new  Cooking Channel!  It starts tomorrow!
She is one of my favorites when it comes to yummy eating without a ton of calories. (The Hungry Girl publishers, graciously allowed me to do a cookbook give-a-way a while ago.) Even if I don't look like it these days, {sigh}, low fat delicious cooking and baking has always been a big love of mine. ☺

If you do or don't own a Hungry Girl cookbook, and you are trying to "be healthy" this new year- make sure you check out her show! I have my DVR set! It is all about PIZZA! {You want a pizza me?}

Looks DELISH!

Happy New Year!
Thanks for reading and sticking with me these days! It's been pretty crazy. Right now I'm praying my youngest doesn't end up in the hospital again....as I just found out he has another UTI, among other things...crazy. Waiting for the test results..
oxoxo
post signature

No comments: