Wednesday, February 23, 2011

On the Mend...

 After surgery....
We are home and going through recovery with this little guy..... I feel like I have a newborn again.
He is constantly crying and wanting to be held and comforted. Hopefully it is just for a short time, and we'll be back to semi-normal life soon! A big thanks to all who left such sweet comments, all who prayed and sent their thoughts and prayers, the phone calls from friends, and to my mom for coming out and watching the kids!
the kids are in bed...so maybe I'll schedule a few posts while watching A.I. and Modern Family :)
oxoxox
post signature

3 comments:

Emily said...

Poor little sweetie. I hope he is recovering well, and you are holding up!

Susan Brady said...

Thanks for keeping us updated. he looks so sweet, as you know boys are resilant, and soon he will be back to normal, as normal as it can be with three boys. Good luck. Hugs.

Erica said...

glad to see your little man is on the upswing!