Thursday, September 8, 2011

Today {& what I learn from my kids about being a mom}

Today looked a lot like this:



Sitting in a messy house holding a baby and watching CARS.

Most of my days are like this lately. I have been trying to tell myself, that I can do this even when I really feel like I can't do this anymore and this is really hard...

Then I taught a lesson today in preschool about The Little Engine that Could and we did this:


And I realized (once again) that I can do this. While motherhood may be the hardest thing I have ever done, I can do it .I can enjoy it.

Even though most days I want to do this:



My sweet little baby reminds me, that while somedays, some moments, and some weeks might be really hard right now, It CAN be done! I can do this...and I am reminded to do this:


And once again, my kids teach me, remind me, and inspire me to remember what really matters most. ♥


post signaturethanks for reading! oxoxo

2 comments:

D.I.M. Incorporated said...

My baby just started kindergarten. I so miss those days! Even when some of them seemed to drag on and on and on....Now I wonder where the time went! Cherish it!

Brooke said...

He's soooo cute!