Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Shrinky Dinks Monster Lab WINNERS!

Thank you to all who entered for the fun Shrinky Dinks Monster Lab Craft Kit for Kids!
The winners are: (using random.org)

BROOKE who said:
\


Fun! My kids would love this!


(the first winner never contacted me so I had to pick another..)

AND the second winner is:

LORNAB who said:

I'd love to re-live my childhood with my kiddos and shrinky dinks! How fun! Thanks so much for the opportunity!



K- the reason this is in such large print, is because quite often, the winners never contact me. YOU  are responsible to contact me within 48 hours. Either leave a comment w/ a way for me to contact you (I won't publish it) or email me - under contact tab above!  If I don't hear from you within 48 hours, I will pick new winners!
Thanks for entering and Happy Halloween!


post signature

No comments: