Thursday, November 10, 2011

Shabby Apple Dresses Review -Teacher's Pet Skirt



  ***Christmas CD give-a-way ends SUNDAY. Make sure to enter if you like acappella music***

Sometimes I like to share with you some of my favorite things. I always make sure that these things are really my favorites- in that I have tried them myself. This skirt is one of those things! I wore this skirt Sunday, and got a ton of compliments on it. It comes from Shabby Apple, an online boutique specializing in women's dresses and little girl's dresses too. They have very stylish items and you can find anything from a white dress, a black dress, a sophisticated dress for a party, or a flirty vintage dress.

What I really love about Shabby Apple, is their fit guide. It is very accurate, and they have little tips on what size to order, depending on how the item runs. They even have a "generous fit" which is really nice when you are ordering online and can't try the item on. I also really like their designs. They have so many choices, you are not going to find everyone wearing your new dress at church - if you know what I mean. (wink wink)

So check out Shabby Apple. You can find them on Facebook here.  And if you order in the next 30 days, and use the code "littlegemscrafts10off" you can save 10 %!


Thanks for reading! Have a great weekend!
post signature

No comments: