Thursday, November 10, 2011

Give-a-way: Eclipse CD-It's Christmas Time

Have you been watching the Sing-Off on NBC? If so, you will love Eclipse.
Shadow Mountain Records, (a.k.a. Deseret Book) would like to give you a copy of this new Christmas CD from Eclipse.  Eclipse is a group of 6 guys, singing A cappella. They use no instruments, just their voices. They are so good, I had to check the CD case to make sure they weren't using any instruments.  This is their first Christmas CD since 2003. It was released on November 1st.
Their sound is so fresh, upbeat, and fun! This is a perfect CD to lift your spirits and put you in the Christmas mood!
If you want to listen to a sample, click here.

Want to win a copy?
LEAVE A COMMENT!
Give-a-way ends Sunday night, November 13th,  at midnight, P.S.T.

Good luck and thanks for reading!

post signature

24 comments:

Nathan, Bethany, Noah, and Porter said...

We could use some more Christmas music in our home. When I worked retail it made me sick of Christmas music just from hearing songs over and over again during my shifts, now I enjoy it and I love using music to bring the spirit of Christmas into my home. Thanks for the opportunity, I love a cappela music too!

DeannaHurley said...

I love love a capella music!

terri said...

This sounds like a great CD! Thanks:)

The Clark's said...

My dad loves this group! This would make a great Christmas present!

Elyssa said...

I love a capella groups! One of my favorites is BYU's Vocal Point, so this CD would go great with my a capella collection!

Jingle said...

They sound wonderful! I'd love to win this! Thanks!

Miranda said...

Me Me Me!!

Kimberly T. said...

Oh, I really want this cd! I'd like it even more if I won it. :)

Unknown said...

Wow! Very cool. Have not heard of them and I will have to check them out. Love your blog!!!!! So many cute ideas. Thanks!

Jenny said...

a new Christmas CD would be so much fun this Christmas!

punkinmama said...

I've never heard of them, but I love Christmas music & acapella, so this sounds great!

Aubrey said...

I LOVE Christmas music...this would be great to have!!

madebymaggiemae said...

Ohh I love the sing off and all a capella music. I am one of those who tries to start Christmas music right after halloween (although Arjay says it is way too early), so I am always looking for new music.

Melissa said...

ohhh, I NEED new Christmas music! :)

Rachael said...

Christmas music is always wonderful! I would love to have a new CD.

Elizabeth said...

This would be such a great addition to our Christmas music!

Sarah M said...

Love to play Christmas music in the house. This CD would be a great addition!

Mrs. Laura Lane said...

I'm always up for a new Christmas album!

Mrs. Laura Lane said...

always up for a new cd

Tom and Amy said...

What a fantastic group! I'd love to introduce my boys to an acapella men's group - this CD would be perfect

Unknown said...

Wow this would be fun to listen to this holiday season.Thanks!

S B H said...

HAH! I can't get enough of Vocal Point on the Sing-Off! Oh, and you KNOW I love Christmas music :)

Heidi @ Happiness is Homemade said...

Oh wow, I hadn't heard of these guys before, but they're amazing! Love it!

the nayz said...

I just love this group. This cd would be so awesome to add to my collection. Thanks for the chance!

stacinay.blogspot.com
stajnay{at}yahoo{dot}com