Monday, November 7, 2011

WINNERS of the Shutterfly Christmas Cards!

I love when there can be multiple winners! And I love when Random.org picks numbers that aren't usually the numbers that get picked. So here are the 3 winners according to random.org. YOU MUST email me to get your code/prize within 48 hours, or I will pick a new winner.

Winner 1:
rebecca said...



Yay! I love Shutterfly! Maybe if I finally did these, they wouldn't looks so last minute:)


Winner 2:


The Clark's said...



I got free Christmas Cards from Shutterfly last year and they turned out amazing! I would love to get my Christmas Cards from them again!



Winner 3:
momto2boys said...



I Love shutterfly and I love your blog! We had some family pics made at the beach this year that would be perfect for Christmas cards...and free would be awesome!!! :) Thanks!


 Happy Monday! And Thanks for reading! Another little Christmas give-a-way will be up this week!














1 comment:

rebecca said...

Yahoo!!!! I never win anything!!! Thank you so much!!!