Wednesday, January 11, 2012

New Year, and a New Blog

Happy New Year- even though we are 11 days into it- it is still new!  If my children will all stay well and doctor free for more than a week, I will get some posts up here!

AND- I am going to start up my "weight loss" blog again--- and open it up to anyone who would like to lose some weight along with me. It might take me a while to get it going- but if you want to shed some pounds with me- I'd love to be blog BFF's. Once I get it all "cute" I'll post the link here if you'd like to follow over there too.

And don't worry- I'll still be posting my Sweets on Sunday on here, and all my other fun gems.

Thanks for reading!

post signature

2 comments:

Jen said...

Hey, Sharla, I'd love to follow your weight loss blog once you get it up. I'm due in a few weeks and will need help with motivation, so maybe we can help each other!?!! It's a great idea!

A Little Sass said...

A little slow on the response ... but let me know when you get that blog going! I am totally IN! I have that pesky 10 lbs to lose.

PS -- you are so creative! I have been so busy with getting into school that I have not been up on blogs! I am SO impressed with all that you do!