Saturday, February 25, 2012

Pinterest Finds: Funny things that make me laugh

Are you on Pinterest yet? Do you need an invite? Email me (contact link) and I'll hook you up.
If you want to follow me- click on the link on the right and that will hook you up.

Sometimes I just need to laugh. And I'm too lazy to find re-runs of Seinfeld or The Office. Enter Pinterest and my Laugh board. I'm cracking up right now. And I want to thank those people who put funny things on the internet for me to laugh at. So I thought I'd share some with you. (I copied and pasted so there are no links- but you can find all of them on my board.)









Let's just say, I can relate to these. And that is why they crack me up! What are you finding on pinterest? I'd love to follow you if you have some goodies! Have a fun pinnin' weekend!
post signature

1 comment:

Becky said...

Sooo funny! Love it! I am mostly pinning ideas for future sewing projects. So many birthdays coming up in our family!