Wednesday, January 16, 2013

New Front Door Wreath Idea {for less than $2}

THANK YOU READERS! I got the problem fixed all because of your comments!  Now maybe I can get some posts up before Spring. thank you!!

Months ago I picked up a grapevine wreath at the thrift store. I think it cost 75 cents. After it sat in the garage for about 6 months, I finally made something out of it.
We sprayed it with my new favorite spray paint color- a turquoise shade. I had a letter already that also cost me about a dollar.




I had it on the door for a few days looking like this:

Cute but kind of boring...it needed a little something else. I added some fabric flowers I made last night:

Now it is almost time to change it to something Valentine's....So tell me what cute and fresh Valentine's Day door ideas, wreath ideas you have....
post signature

No comments: