Wednesday, July 16, 2008

"we can be together forever someday"

I don't know how to put into words what I need to write. I recently learned a friend from high school was killed in a motorcycle accident. He had 3 beautiful daughters and a wife. When my husband and I were expecting our first child, a friend of ours was also killed in a motorcycle accident. He left behind his wife who was expecting his first child. It breaks my heart to think of these mothers and children who now are without their husbands and fathers. I guess it really hits close to home when you knew the person or people involved with such a loss. I pray everyday that my husband will be safe and return home to me. I am grateful that I know that our family can be together forever. If you are reading this, and are not of my faith, I invite you to look here to find out how you too can be with your family forever. It has truly blessed my life. My heart goes out to those who experience such a loss of a loved one. God bless you!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

i think andy's mom works with the mom of the guy who died. we heard about it this past weekend while we were at a reunion with them. she said he died in a motorcycle accident and had three little girls. it's probably the same family since they're from orem. that is so sad. my heart goes out to that poor wife and her little girls.

mylittlegems said...

Suzy- you would know the family. One of the daughters- sister of the guy I knew- is married to an Albrecht. I think they have kids your age too. It breaks my heart. I was also thinking that since we have been married, one of Aaron's former roommates also died- hiking- he got lost and fell or something. You just never know and it is just so important that we are kind and forgiving and loving to everyone everyday :) it really makes me stop and think.

stacia said...

yes, it is so sad. the funeral was an amazing experience though and i can't even describe the blessings of peace and comfort that were there... from talking to the family too, i think they are really seeing the Lord bless them at this tough time.