Thursday, October 2, 2008

Life is just too Short

I recently learned that another friend from High School passed away, due to sudden and unexpected heart failure. This is the second friend of mine from high school, just from the past few months that has passed away. It is heart breaking. It really makes you stop and think how fragile and precious life is. It really makes you stop and think how important it is to be kind to everyone. This person always had a smile on his face. He was kind to everyone. He was an example to all he met. There are few faces from High School that I can still see cleary in my mind. He was one of them. When I see his face in my mind, I remember the good times from High School.
Life is just too short. You just never know when something could happen. Hug your kids, kiss your husband, be kind to your neighbor, call that sibling or friend, visit or call your grandparents. I think today I will spend time playing with my kids and letting them know they mean the world to me. And when my husband gets home late tonight, I will also let him know how much he means to me. Thank goodness I have my beliefs. Thank goodness I know that Families can be Together Forever.

2 comments:

Cami said...

How sad. I'm so sorry. It's hard to hear about those things.

Unknown said...

Sharla,
Email me and let me know who it was. I love reading your blog. Your insights are wonderful.
Jann
wejann@yahoo.com