Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Lately

Just been busy with stuff...
**like cleaning the carpets- they look like new- yeah!
**Deciding when to cook our turkey-oops!
**Hopefully getting some fun Christmas posts in the works!
**Wrapping the 25 books and movies for Christmas- not surprised my 3-year-old wants
to open all of it now!
**Still haven't put up the tree yet...
**And excited to watch THE BIGGEST LOSER tonight- although can I just say that I really really dislike Heba and Vicki- they are not nice people in my opinion!
Hope you are enjoying DECEMBER- only 23 days left! yikes!

3 comments:

Letti said...

Merry CHristmas! My kids love the 25 books for Christmas, well actually we do 24. This is our second year doing it and I love it.

Susie said...

I can't stand heba and vicki is sooo mean!!!!!! I really wanted renee to win because she never once gave up- she is sooo awesome! now I am rootin for michelle:)

Carla Anne said...

First, I have to tell you I have been following your blog for a little bit now and I LOVE it!

Second, I am totally there with you on the Heba and Vicki thing! They are ultra rotten. And yikes wouldn't like to meet them in a back alley.

Anyway, Awesome blog totally love it. See you next month enjoy the holidays!