Monday, December 28, 2009

Edible Snowball Treats {on a stick}


Here is an easy and yummy treat you can make with your kids, for your kids, or if you are like me, for yourself...☻ o.k. just kidding-but I did enjoy this treat too.
You need:
large marshmallows
lollipop sticks or popsicle sticks will probably work
white chocolate chips (1 cup for about 10 marshmallows)
coconut, sprinkles, or crushed candy canes
Melt one cup of the chocolate chips in the microwave for 30 seconds. Then stir. Every microwave is different so be careful to not burn the chocolate. I did 30 second intervals, stirring after each one, and then when it was almost melted I did 15 seconds. When melted, dip the marshmallows (with stick in it) into the chocolate. Then dip in one topping. We did sprinkles and coconut, and crushed candy canes. Place on wax paper until chocolate is hardened. Enjoy your treat! (I'm not a big marshmallow fan, but the combination of coconut and white chocolate with marshmallow- was pretty good. I think I ate more than my kids did. And my husband loved these too. )

2 comments:

Jingle said...

These look SUPER yummy! I'm thinking milk chocolate with crushed graham crackers!!!!

Norma Lee @ Norma Lee Good said...

these look so yummy. I bet these would be good with the mint chocolate chips they have right now!