Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Make Play Swords from Water Noodles


We made these LAST fall. Yes, it has taken me that long to post some things...and there are more coming. Don't worry, I'll save the Halloween stuff for Halloween this year. This is a fun thing to do with a water noodle, and since -it is the season for water noodles, I thought I'd finally post it. I'm sure I saw this idea out there somewhere-pinterest perhaps?

 I used duct tape from the dollar store. They had a shiny silver tape- for a dollar, and all these fun colors. So the cost was very little. I cut the water noodles with a kitchen knife, to the desired length.
I covered the end with duct tape (actually just colored tape) in any design, and that was it. The best part is, they are still playing with them 6 months later...and no one is getting hurt by them-since they are foam- which is a good thing for my boys.

May the Force Be With You!

Thanks for reading!


post signature

No comments: