Thursday, June 6, 2013

Product Review: Boogie Wipes

I have found a great product for kids that I would like to share with you- especially if your child wipes their nose on their sleeve when no kleenex is around. {eeewww... I'm sure my child is the only one that does that....not} Boogie Wipes are a great solution and great for keeping in your car, bathroom, or diaper bag. Boogie Wipes are gentle saline wipes for stuffy noses. These were perfect to have with us on our last road trip!

You know how your child gets a stuffy nose, continues to blow it, and then has a chapped and dry nose?? Well these help take that chapped dry aftermath away.  They are gentle and soft on children's noses, not dry and stiff like some tissue.
They come in different varieties. Our favorite are the ones with "minty menthol" in them.  My son said, "it is soft, and minty..." after trying it. I think they might even stop wiping their noses on their sleeves!



I was at Target the other day, and saw Boogie Wipes on the shelves. I would most likely reserve boogie wipes for those times when your child has blown their nose so much, it hurts and is dry.
I think this is a great product to have around! Give them a try if you haven't yet!
{I received a package of Boogie Wipes in exchange for reviewing them.}


post signature

No comments: