Monday, June 11, 2012

DownEast Basics {Tucson Mall}

A few weeks ago I had the opportunity to attend a "Blogger Night" at DownEast Basics in the Tucson Mall. The best part about it? They let us bring a friend! I had so much fun shopping with my friend- {pictured below}. She had never heard of Down East Basics and she was in shopping heaven! She found so many cute outfits!

DownEast is such a generous company. They gave us each a $25 gift card~! I have a long history with DownEast Basics. I have been shopping with their company for about 20 years. They were just a little local store, in Utah when I started shopping with them. Now they have stores all over the country, and a great website. They offer great deals on their merchandise on a regular basis. They have a cute line for girls too. They offer boutique styles at very affordable prices!



If you have not checked out DownEast Basics, you are missing out! If you live in Tucson, check out their store at the Tucson Mall, on the second floor. You are sure to find something cute, stylish, and affordable for summer!




post signature

No comments: