Sunday, June 30, 2013

DIY Patriotic Washi Tape Frame 5

Since the 4th of July is this week, I thought I'd share a few of the fun things I did this year. Granted, these took me a lot longer than normal-- as I have less energy and it takes me longer to do everything lately...that is being pregnant with two for you!

Here is a little craft I made-- just for the love of washi tape! I love this stuff! I use it for everything!

 HERE is what I did:

I bought one wooden plain frame with a 5 by7 opening at Hobby Lobby. If you use a coupon, it is only about $3.
I spray painted it white. Then, I applied washi tape- in no particular way or order. Then, I hot glued some small wooden stars that were spray painted blue- which you can also purchase at Hobby Lobby or Michaels, for about $2-3 for a small package. You could modify this a little and it would be a fun craft for kids. In fact, you could do something like this for every holiday... I'm thinking a black and white one with a little orange and purple would be fun for Halloween.

Of course the best part if the cute little face inside the frame! I love that kid!!
Happy 4th of July! I have a few more little projects I'll post this week!
Thanks for reading!
post signature

No comments: